Dr. Steven Cohen has practiced integrative and physical medicine for 33 years now, and has continued his studies in functional or alternative medicine, clinical Neurology, blood laboratory analysis, nonsurgical disc treatment, non invasive medical procedures, and autoimmune diseases. He is well known as the “go-to doctor” for many difficult and chronic health conditions.
In using gentle chiropractic procedures to approach cerebral spinal, extremities, visceral, and soft tissue; immediate relief may be experienced. Dr. Cohen is also licensed to perform pain-reliving procedures such as acupuncture, laser, physical therapy and PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field therapy). All of his techniques are based on the latest scientific research. He is one of the few Physicians to stand behind his work based on results.
There is an energy or life force that created us (all 70 trillion cells that we are made of) from two cells (sperm and egg cells). This energy or innate intelligence continues to support you throughout life and allows you to grow, develop, heal, and express your every potential. This life force coordinates all cells, tissues, muscles and organs by sending specific, moment by moment communication via the nervous system. If the nervous system is over-stressed or interfered with in any way, then your life force messages will not be properly expressed.
Most often the initial stages of an overloaded nerve system go unnoticed because there are no symptoms. Eventually this may show up as fatigue, shortness of breath, poor sleep, tense muscles, inflexibility, pain, sleeplessness, lack of desire sexually, attention issues, weight gain, hormonal imbalance, or nearly any illness or dysfunction you can think of. Dr. Cohen is here to guide you through this process to find the right treatment for YOUR individual body and health condition.
A Summary of just some of Dr. Cohen’s Credentials:
- Dr. Cohen received his Chiropractic degree from Palmer University in Davenport, Iowa. He is certified in extremity adjusting especially in the area of treatments of the knee, wrist, shoulder and foot
- Dr. Cohen ND is authorized to practice Naturopathy as a physician of Natural Medicine with his degree from the International College of Naturopathy in Santa Barbara, CA
- Dr. Cohen has been certified to practice Integrative and Functional Medicine for over two decades
- Dr. Cohen is certified to practice Acupuncture ACCP. He received his certification from the Los Angeles National College of Naturopathy
- Dr. Cohen Has competed his post graduate work in sports medicine at the University of Bridgeport, CT
- Dr. Cohen has completed and is certified post graduate functional medicine from New York Chiropractic College in Endocrine and Thyroid clinical practice with Dr. Datis Kharrazian
- Dr. Cohen received his NACS degree from Robins Research Inc. He is licensed in radiology and radiographic interpretation through the board of examiners
- He is a member of the NC Chiropractic Association and the American Chiropractic Association
Check out our New Office (Click to Enlarge)
Contact Dr. Cohen today and see what his vast expertise can do for your condition.