Applied acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning. Acupuncture is one of the oldest and most commonly used medical procedures in the world. Research shows that acupuncture is beneficial in treating a variety of health conditions in an alternative way.
The healing systems of Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and medicinal herbs) have provided women with fertility support for thousands of years. Chinese Medicine nourishes and regulates the endocrine and reproductive systems, in addition to strengthening the body’s constitution. In this way, Chinese Medicine can specifically address many of the health conditions that impact fertility.
Here are just a few of the many conditions that we’ve had great success treating with Acupuncture:
- Stomach/intestinal bloating and/or blockages
- Reset parasympathetic nervous system
- Shoulder pain
- Improvement of range of motion
- Leg and knee pain
- Improves circulation and nerve function
- Cranial laser acupuncture helps clear the mind
- Wrist pain and improves the strength
- Foot pain — immediate improvement
- Neck pain — improves range of motion, pain and stiffness
- High blood presseure
- Cardiac improvement within 2-3 visits
- and much more..
- First Treatment ($120) – Includes an initial thorough consultation with the patient in order to determine the best treatment path customized to your individual needs
- For new chiropractic and acupuncture patients, we offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee for up to 24 hours after your first visit
- Follow Up Treatments ($60)
See what this patient has to say below:
Contact us today for your next acupuncture session and see what acupuncture may be able to do for you.